Moving Subsea Field Development To Digital World
Transforming Early Phase Studies
SFACE is web based system, where user can build a field architecture with drag and drop objects and configure those objects with relevant metadata. The system automatically identifies the flow networks and performs network analysis using built-in thermodynamic and network solver packages. SFACE does the relevant system engineering calculations for the entire field (e.g. choke sizing, insulation calcs, erosion calcs, piping & pipeline mechanical design, etc.), generates field & object schematics and produces MTO/MEL & overall project cost estimates.
The system also aids users in concept generation, comparison and selection, powered by machine learning & AI.
SFACE is developed with the vision to transform the way early phase studies are executed today by applying structured data driven approach powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Use of SFACE standardises the method for early phase study execution and reduces dependence on personnel experience.
Savings of upto 90% in cost can be realized by using SFACE. Over time SFACE generates digital repository of project experience which is easy to access and use.
The SFACE team members have experience within subsea industry covering project execution, system engineering, subsea production & process systems, integrated field development & planning and flow assurance.
The company’s business model includes SaaS (Software as a Service) and Consultancy services.
- Cloud based SFACE solution is available as monthly / annual subscription.
- No installation needed, always up to date – optimized use of resources
- Application can be tailored – typically for region specific cost databases, report/ drawing templates, specific equipment configurations, etc.
Clients can benefit from our class-leading expertise in project consultancy, independent assessment services and verification of the techno-economical elements of the project. Our services can be availed on a one-off project engagement or on a recurring monthly basis. Our focus areas:
- Subsea field development studies (field architecture development & screening, cost estimation, economic analysis)
- Subsea production systems, subsea processing systems and SURF specification development (requirements identification, equipment configuration, technology maturity assessment, TQP development, etc.)
- Offshore operations identification & planning
- Processing facilities development studies
- Technical risks and uncertainties management
Case Study – Hasselmus Project
1 Introduction This case study presents field development work performed for Hasselmus project using SFACE based on publicly available data and deduced data. The objective of the study is to identify the SURF and SPS CAPEX of the project. This follows a...
Ready to get started?
Get in touch!